Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Week 1 EOC: My Voice


I am a photographer, in Las Vegas, who loves and tries every day to see the beauty in all things. I discover more things every day when I keep an open mind and a camera ready. I have had the opportunity to photograph people, fashion, weddings, food, landscapes, architecture, and still life. Each has allowed me to further my knowledge and understanding of many things. I am thankful for the people who have helped me to get to where I am today. I am able to say that I truly love to photograph people. I am drawn to what a person is all about. It can be from their age and wardrobe, to their personality. Each individual is different and has a story to tell that is unique to them. Whether it is of a family, a group, a couple, children, or an individual, my true goal in each photography session that I do is to discover what they are truly all about. Finding that person’s inner self with knowing them less than a few minutes, is an art in itself that I am learning to master. I want to be able to stir up an emotion in all of my photographs for the people who see them. I am glad I live in a society that lets me learn by providing many useful resources to see what other photographers are doing so that I may better myself. I believe that you should always live life to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment