Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Week 6 EOC: Me x 3


Every person today has something/s that define them. This is something I’ve had to really think about of myself. I grew up in a really small town, so I buy usually simple things. I buy to where I can save for other things. As a woman though, I buy also to make sure I look good for my husband. I want to be a good representative of him. One thing that has always made me comfortable is jeans. Growing up in a conservative home, I never wore jeans. My mom let me wear her old bell bottoms around the house as a teenager and I loved them. Not only the fit, but the bell bottom shape. After I moved out and started college, I began to shop for jeans, and it kind of was a process, not knowing about the very many different types. I knew that I liked bell bottoms, but they did not exist anymore. I found that I like what is called flare jeans. These are jeans that I absolutely feel I need to have to be myself. As a tall skinny person, I have a hard time finding ones I like, but seem to manage overall.  As for the next item, I guess I would go with chewing gum. I always have some in my purse. It’s not just any chewing gum, but fruit flavored gum. I’m not sure why this started, but it is something that makes me who I am. The final product would be a hair dryer. This started after getting married. I began to care more about how I looked around my husband every day. I now don’t know what I did without one. It makes me feel more put together and like a woman. It’s amazing the things we “need” to feel like ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment