Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content


My Vodka product is called Elegance. My target audience will be women from age 25 to 35.  I want to take and use my photography skills and photograph for an ad in a magazine or a billboard. My goal is to find a unique bottle and photograph it on a white backdrop with maybe some of the exotic fruit lying next to it or a pair of pearl earrings and a necklace or something else that conveys elegance. I will place the logo over the bottle in Photoshop. The logo will contain the word Elegance in a script type face that will flow elegantly. Another idea that I have, but may not be possible is to have a woman of this age group dress in a very beautiful flowing dress. She will be in an outside luscious green atmosphere with the bottle either in her hand or near her. She will be sitting and relaxing on the ground while feeling beautiful and elegant or standing with the wind blowing her dress. Maybe as an extra part I could add in a well-dressed man in the background waiting for her. The overall photograph will have the main focus on the bottle with the background blown out and the women somewhat in focus with the bottle. I want to convey that this Vodka will allow a woman to feel like a woman. In the real world, women face all kinds of day to day struggles and I want them to forget these struggles with drinking some Elegance.

No comments:

Post a Comment