Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Week 9 EOC: Cyber Monday

The Cyber Monday deal that I found on Amazon.com is the Canon EF 50mm f1.4 USM Standard & Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras. The lens regular price is $640.00 reduced down to $374.00. There is an obvious super sale on this lens. As its original price is so high, you know that this is a quality lens from Canon. I have asked around about this lens and it is one to get. If it is not one a photographer cannot afford, they could always try for the 50mm 1.8 lens. It usually runs around $100.00. The depth of field is so low that this lens makes for a perfect portrait lens. It keeps your model or subject in focus, and whatever is behind it out of focus. I would like this lens because of how low the depth of field is. I’ve seen photographs taken with it and they have been somewhat amazing. My passion is photographing people, so what better way to do it than with this lens. There are so many other lenses to choose from, but this one to me is cost effective and can be used for many different things. I don’t know how anyone can lose with buying this lens. Even though I said it can be used for portraiture, it is also great for many other subject types. It is good for still life subjects, food, and whatever other objects you can think of. Again this is an amazing deal that Amazon is offering and I would hate for anyone to pass it up. It will give you a whole new perspective to what you are photographing. This is definitely something I will be investing in in the future. It will be a great add on to my family of camera lenses.


No comments:

Post a Comment